From January 17 to 19, 2018, the Great Lakes Chapter of the Insights Association will be holding their winter conference in Ft. Lauderdale. Not only does the location and venue look fabulous, the speaker line up looks excellent too! You can still register here if you’re interested.
- Paula Limena Cury: Paula is a brand and innovation strategist, dedicated to the study of trends and consumer insights. With a B.A. in Marketing and a Master’s Degree in Psychoanalysis, Paula has worked with major multinational companies and brands on branding and corporate strategy projects. @BaumRy LinkedIn
- Ryan Baum: Ryan will discuss “Identifying Emotions DNA.” Emotions play a large role in every decision we make. In fact, without emotion, we’d be completely incapable of making a decision. Learn how “The Adaptive Method” detects which emotions people are feeling, and why they feel the way they do. LinkedIn
- Colleen McKenna: Benefit from Colleen’s hands-on LinkedIn workshop! Colleen shakes up the status quo with a ‘personal’ approach to business by maximizing an individual’s network, personal brand, and expertise. Many professionals struggle using LinkedIn as a strategic tool. Colleen will help us get the most out of LinkedIn, including how to create a Center of Influence Plan. @ColleenMc_Kenna Linkedin
- Shahana Reisinger: Shahana Reisinger has conducted marketing research studies from both the vendor and the client side, using a variety of research methodologies. Her expertise is in using advanced statistical techniques and storytelling techniques to identify the consumers’ stories. LinkedIn
- Reny Diaz: Reny Díaz is Vice President of Strategic Insights & Consumer Development at NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises where he oversees developmental consumer research for Telemundo Enterprises. LinkedIn
Our own Lisa Wright will be there soaking up the insights and learning about the latest trends in marketing research. Do look for her and say hi!
You might like to read these:
- Mall intercept research: A quick guide to pros, cons, and the safety of your intellectual property
- Top 5 tips for writing a questionnaire people will want to answer
- What exactly is the IHUT research methodology?
Canadian Viewpoint is an MRIA Gold Seal field and data collection company that specializes in English and French Canada. Our offline and online services include sample, programming, hosting, mall intercepts, pre-recruits, central location recruitment, mystery shopping, site interviews, IHUTs, sensory testing, discussion boards, CATI, facial coding, and other innovative technologies. Learn more about our services on our website.