Every business is in the midst of one pivot or another. Whether it’s starting or upping your eCommerce capabilities, repurposing your facilities to meet an urgent need, or transitioning your workforce into a new way of working, we’re all struggling to find effective ways of working and keeping our businesses afloat.
In this 2.5 hour workshop, join our experts online for a practical, hands-on workshop:
- Re-imagining and re-tooling your growth engine with Blair Severn – Chair, enabling ideas®
- Know your buyers’ psychology with Jason Zweig, Vice President, Canadian Viewpoint
- Using design thinking to develop new rituals with Micheal Plater Findlay, Founder, Superposition
- Re-examining insights and adapting brand strategy and assets with Tessa Westermeyer – Executive Creative Director, Consultant
- Re-thinking your brand storytelling and sales messaging with Mike Friskney – Founder, Tap-In Marketing
- Visibility, sales flow and client engagement during disruption with Norm Clare – Founder, The Unmarking Group
- Adapting on the go, keeping the sale and Customer with Tony Lew and David Gritz, Co-founders, InsurTechNY
- Livestream access to workshop facilitators
- A workshop exercise and notations manual for creating your own Playbook
- Access to an ongoing discussion group for continued networking and ideas exchange.
To support those in need, 20% of ticket sales are being donated and shared between Food Banks Canada COVID-19 Response Fund, to help the most vulnerable and the University of Toronto COVID-19 Action Fundto help our scientists and their hospital partners battle this crisis. For those who are able to do so, donations can also be made separately at Food Banks Canada COVID-19 Response Fundand the University of Toronto COVID-19 Action Fund.
- Topic: Generating Lead Flow & Making Sales in a Social Distancing Environment
- Host: enabling ideas®
- Date: Thu, May 28, 2020
- Time: 12:30 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
- Workshop Program (2.5 hours) – CAD$119
- Workshop Program + Deep Drill Q/A Advisory Seminar (2.5 + 1.5 hours) – CAD$199 (Limit of 10 participants)
Canadian Viewpoint is pleased to extend a 30% discount to you to join this playbook planning workshop. Please use the PROMO code EIPARTNER2020.
You might like to read these:
- Is consumer recall of past purchases and behaviours fact or fake news?
- Conducting research is easy… if you understand hundreds of cognitive biases!
- 7 ways to reduce your research costs
With nearly 40 years of experience, Canadian Viewpoint is a field and data collection company that specializes in English and French offline and online services. We offer consumer and medical sample, programming and hosting, custom omnibus, mall intercepts, pre-recruits to central location, mystery shopping, site interviews, IHUTs, sensory, product, and package tests, discussion boards, CATI, facial coding, and other innovative technologies. Learn more about our services on our website. Canadian Viewpoint is a founding board member of CRIC (Canadian Research Insights Council)and named on both the 2019 GRIT Top 50 list of Emerging Playersand the Women in Research shortlist for Best Places to Work.
Follow us on Twitteror Linkedin, or sign up for our newsletter.